PrivateEquityList.com is a lightweight investor search database with easiest in class search system, friendliest UI and pinpoint information. The database is free – no signup or e-mail is needed. Our team refreshes and expands the database every month. We plan to add 300 companies each month.
We offer the most concentrated Private Equity, Venture capital and Angel investor information including investment ticket, region and industry focus with contacts of the key investment team members. We are aimed at delivering fast investor lists without tracking any M&A activity, deals descriptions and intelligence (yet!). As investment professionals ourselves, we understand how important it is to find, analyze and structure the potential investors for any project creators/founders, bankers, fellow investment professionals and for any research purposes.
Our initial focus is on emerging market regions, such as Middle East, Africa, Pan-Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, as we understand that investor list and contacts from these regions have never been properly consolidated. When you search for ”UAE investor list” or “UAE private equity and venture capital list” – the result is never satisfying. We hope to change that.
Detailed list of investors from Middle East and Africa, including countries such as United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, are already available at PrivateEquityList.com with similar lists for Central and Eastern European countries (Poland, Czech Republic, etc.) and Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.) coming soon.
Finding investors for emerging markets has never been easier.
- Investment banker from a BB bank
- Investment manager from a PE fund ($30m AUM)
10 people from 3 countries
PE/VC funds information in emerging markets
- Middle East – UAE, KSA, Bahrain and etc
- Africa – Northern Africa, South Africa, Central Africa
- Pan-Asia (incl. Oceania) – Philippines, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thai and others
- Central and Eastern Europe – CIS, Baltic countries, Poland, Slovakia and others
- Startup owners looking for financing
- Investment banking/PE/VC professionals
- Investment journalists and research professionals and many others